Compensation: $26,890.00 - $33,800.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Loading some great jobs for you...
CountryHouse in Lincoln, NE is looking for a Full time Cook. We are an Agemark Senior Living Community, ranked #10 with Great Places to Work. In this Full Time Cook position, you'll be responsible for preparing and serving food to residents, maintaining food and sanitation quality and participating in all dining services as directed. Competitive pay along with Full Time benefits available and PTO accrued on the first day. Get free meals,, monthly inventive drawings, and Verizon discounts! We also subscribe to www.benefithub.com where you can get 20-60% off 100,000 items such as tickets, restaurants, sporting events, and local deals. Work to help us create and environment you would want for your own loved one!
We're more than a company. We're a family.
When we say Were like family at Agemark, it means something!
The truth about families is that no two are alike. But big or small, traditional or laid back, heres what all healthy families have in common: they love, support, listen to and respect one another. And they share traditions, expectations and values.
For more than 30 years, these are the things that have made Agemark a family of happy, engaged and productive employees and of grateful, happy customers. Youll feel the difference the moment you walk through the door of any one of our communities.
Full Time Cook Responsibilities:
- Prepare meals and snacks that are consistently tasteful, nutritious and appealing assuring prompt, cheerful food service to residents and guests.
- Maintain a sanitary, orderly and safe kitchen and dining environment.
- Assist with menu planning and incorporating your favorite recipes; review and adjust menus with Supervisor to accommodate foods in season, special events and holidays.
- Alter or adapt meals to accommodate special dietary needs of residents.
- Help with ordering, delivery and inventory of food, supplies and equipment, as directed. Ensure proper handling, labeling and storage of food for infection control.
- Maintain an accurate record of chargeable and non-chargeable meals, as directed. Receive payment for meals/dietary services if required.
- Notify Supervisor of malfunction of equipment or appliances.
- Document resident attendance for meals served; follow procedures when residents are ill. Contact residents who do not come to meals when expected and follow Facility procedures when resident cannot be contacted.
- Hours will be every other weekend and it would be either 7am-2pm or 10 am-7pm both during the weekdays and weekends.
Full Time Cook knowledge, skills, abilities and requirements:
- Maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information pertaining to residents, prospective residents, facility operations and personnel.
- Recognize improvement opportunities. Prioritize, multi-task, and maintain flexibility in a fast paced, service-oriented environment.
- Maintain constructive relationships with co-workers, residents and families.
- Participate in staff, resident, family or marketing activities and events as directed.
- Stay in compliance with State and Federal food handling and safety regulations.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills.
Come one, join the family!
If you'd like to join a group of passionate, caring people who use our collective experiences to positively impact the lives of our people every day, talk to us! Together, we're working to redefine what senior care should be. Learn more at www.agemark.com, or just click 'Apply Now' to get started. EOE.
Care, serve and love - because there's no other way to take care of family!
Associated topics: cocinera, cocinero de la parrilla, cook, dinner, food preparation, fryer, kitchen, line cook, prep cook, station
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...