Bilingual Call Center Representative -
Compensation: $40,500.00 - $64,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
1. Responds to enrollment services calls, provides responses to questions, mails information in response to request, and refers callers in the event of problems or concerns.
2. Educates clients on managed care.
3. Assesses client?s health care needs and assists clients in choosing a health plan.
4. Maintains updated knowledge
5. Assists clients in enrolling/disenrolling in health plans.
6. Receives and sorts enrollment/disenrollment forms.
7. Reviews enrollment forms for accuracy and completeness.
8. Processes enrollment/disenrollment forms.
9. Sends necessary letters to clients.
10. Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the attention of the Central Operations Supervisor.
11. Performs managed care education and enrollment services when call volume warrants.
12. Assists or performs mailroom functions, when assigned.
13. Some Saturday work is required.
14. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.
15. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Call Center Supervisor or Management. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
MUST be bilingual in Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
Spanish, Russian, Hindi, Korean* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...